Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Postal Treats

Remember This post? Well yesterday I had some more fun things come in the mail. But this time, most of them I wasn't expecting.

Getting the mail is something I look forward to doing everyday. Why? I don't know. I'm weird like that.

First thing I found was this:
I found this little cutie via Fabulessly Frugal on Facebook. It was $1.29 shipped on Amazon! A necklace for a dollar? Yes please!

Next:
We keep breaking/losing our iphone chargers, so my cute hubby decided to surprise me with a charger in my favorite colors! Pink and green. :o) Again, Amazon. Only a couple bucks!

And last but not least:
Jer visited home a couple weeks ago and his mom was using one of these Awesome Zyliss lettuce knives. It cuts lettuce so that it doesn't turn it brown (like a metal knife would.) My sweet hubby knew this would be something that I would love so he secretly ordered it for me. :o) From.....AMAZON! Lovin' Amazon. And of course it is in my favorite color.

Oh the things that make me happy. :o) Its the little things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment