Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Labor of Love

Surprise! I went home with my sis and her boyfriend Dave this weekend to surprise my parents and little sis. Jer went on a business trip to Jackson Hole and I was going to be alone all weekend so I decided to be the 3rd wheel. :o) For a full (and better) review of our trip see my sister's blog post here.
 My lovely home. My mom has done such a great job with her gardening.
 Sisters lounging on my parents' beautiful new patio furniture after an awesome dutch oven party. Yum!
 Sunday dinner after math. In and out of a food coma.
 Going through mom's closet. Loved finding these treasures. We would get rid of them but what about Anna's ugly Christmas sweater parties?! :o)
 Breakfast on the beach at Summerland Inn Cafe. One of our faves. Always been a daddy's girl.
 The group without dad.
 Group with dad, Dave's the camera man.

We had so much fun but as always, the weekend went by way too fast and we drove a lot, but it was totally worth it. I love my family and can't wait to see them again!

And.....its official! My name and "office hours" are now posted outside the ballroom office. Of course it was official a few months ago but it was fun to see my name there as an official part-time faculty member! I love my job!!!

In other news, I just accepted another job at a boutique in Orem called SexyModest. Kind of an oxy moron I know but it is a super cute store and all their stuff is under $50! You should come check it out! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment