Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

This is my favorite breakfast combo as of late.
My dad used to always eat the big Shredded Wheat blocks broken up in a bowl with milk and strawberry jam (made by mom.)

This is my version of dad's breakfast with my own twist.

Mini shredded wheat (unsweetened)
sliced bananas
homemade strawberry jam drizzled on top
milk

Love it, and it keeps me full for hours. When you're halfway through, you have strawberry milk. :o)

Here's a great deal I discovered:

I've been coveting a certain swimsuit from Hapari ever since the summer but it has been full price. Today I decided to see if it had been put on sale what with the rain and fall-ness and such.

Everything is 30% off on their site with the code FALL30 at checkout. Here is the link.

You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment