Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Re-Vamp

Ok people, now that I have graduated I'm ready to take this whole crafting thing to the next level. I have had a lot of people mention to me that they would LOVE to learn to crochet. I do sell crochet items but it seems the trend is often (especially in Utah) that people just want to learn to do it themselves!

So...for that reason I'm going to be offering some group (or private if you prefer) crocheting classes.

I think the group setting is really ideal because it can be informative and FUN at the same time!

I'm planning to do Saturday mornings and the class would be $10/person/class. If you bring a friend you each only pay $5/class! I will provide your first skein of yarn and you provide your own hooks. (Remember, once you learn some of the basics, you can make almost anything!) Here are some of the things we will learn to make:
Basic Potholders



Crochet Flowers/Headbands


Basic Afghans:
In addition to learning to make these projects, you will also learn to read and follow a crochet pattern. As I mentioned before, once you know these basic skills you can make almost anything!

Please email me at Tinatutu222@yahoo.com if you are interested and remember if you bring a friend you both get half off!

No comments:

Post a Comment