Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is This Real Life?

Here are a couple of Pendleton family updates since I haven't had as much time to blog with the craziness of finishing the last undergrad semester of our LIVES.
First: Here are a few Dancesport faves for those of you who are interested. Caleb and I took 4th place in the Ameteur smooth championships at the U.S. Dancesport Competition.




 Below is my last concert in the Marriott Center- "Americana"
 Ballroom Medley
 High On A Mountain Top
 Waltz- A Song for Jenni (My solo)
 Lindy- Rock This Town
 Sands Of Time
 More Waltz
 Such loving and supportive family and friends!!
 I couldn't have asked for a better end to my time on the ballroom team at BYU!
 GRADUATING TOGETHER!!
 Our best friends the Bready's.
 Parentals
 My wonderful family (plus Grandma Marva came!)
 Jer and I gave our "Stoles of Gratitude" to our parents. We are so grateful for their constant support in every way through our undergrad journeys.

 Amazing party thrown by our families. Katie took the initiative and got it going. She did the decorations and organizing and our moms did the food. It was so nice to be able to celebrate with our family without being in a busy, loud restaurant. After we ate, Jer and I shared some of our favorite BYU memories.
We are excited to have graduated and be on to the next phase of our lives. The nice thing is that we get to ease into this transition. We will be staying in Orem for Jer's job with Innospan and I have gotten a job as a part-time faculty member at BYU teaching ballroom! We are so excited and feel so blessed for all that we have.

A post on our graduation trip to come!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats tina! on graduation and the jobs! such an exciting time in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bangs! And your smooth dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete