Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Result

Remember my last post where I had a minor panic attack? Well here is the source in its finished form.

I'm talking about the shirt not the person. :o) I just turned this in today, it is (finally) out of my hands. Now, on to more fun projects! My last and final project in intermediate sewing is a darling little girl's dress. I bought some super cute fabric with big colorful flowers and polka dots on it. This project involves all techniques I have already learned so it should be much less stressful and I have 5 more class periods to get it finished!

In other news, we have 9 days of school left! I'm starting to have some seriously bittersweet feelings as I imagine myself being done with team and leaving the student life behind. I am SO ready but my years at BYU have been some of my best. I think it is good to feel this way, big changes ahead and our future is bright! But we will never forget our wonderful time at BYU.

As of late, Jer and I have still been trying to eat healthier and bountiful baskets in conjunction with my blendtec are really doing the trick. :o) Tonight I am trying my hand at some Chinese food :o/ we got a great cookbook for our wedding from Jer's neighbors called Eating Well on a Budget. It is awesome. I'm making a recipe out of it called Szechuan Tofu and Green Bean Stir Fry. (we've cut way back on the meat and I have pretty much eliminated red meat for the most part) I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I'm so excited for General Conference. I remember as a little girl hearing people say that and wondering, "What the heck?" (Haha although I did like watching church in my jammies.) But nowadays, I can truly say I am SO excited! I love General Conference and the spiritual nourishment and boost it gives me. Another post soon and happy Wednesday!

1 comment: