Saturday, January 5, 2013

Houston Holiday Fun

After Hawaii, Jer and I were able to spend some time with my family.
 First stop was to do some after Christmas shopping.
 Retail therapy.

Girls night at Rumbi.
 
And Nutcracker at the Capitol Theater!
 
Love Ballet West.
 New Years Eve was very mellow. I hung with the fam, ate hors d'ouvres and watched movies. Jer had to work that night and he made it home at 11:58! Just in time ring in 2013!
 We also had to do some cleaning and unpacking. Here Jer is sporting his new clothes during our power clean.

 We got to spend lots of time with the sisses. We went on a double with Anna and her friend Isaac to the dollar theater.
 We also got to visit with friends. Look how big miss Harper is getting!
 Anna and I both have January birthdays so we all went out to our fave, Teppanyaki to celebrate early.

 B-day girls with gifts. :o) Anna: 18, Me: 25
 Mom, Dad, Anna
 Katie and Dave.

Birthday girls.
  
 And more Bready time! I don't know why I don't have any pics of little Beck! We sure love the Breadys though.
 I also got to babysit my favorite twinners. Grant being silly.

 Love these two!
Paigey let me do her hair!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! G&P LOVE their Auntie Tina! I love that Paigey let you do her hair. :) SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete