Thursday, January 19, 2012

6 Strong Hands on the Steering Wheel

On New Year's Eve, one of my oldest and dearest friends got married. I have known Sophie since we were in 1st grade and have been friends ever since. Through Jr. High and High School we had a group of 6 friends that did almost everything together. We have been able to stay friends all these years and even as we have parted ways, gone to college, graduated from college and for some of us, got married.

The title is part of a special song the 6 of us vowed to play and dance to at each of our weddings. I was first, and played it at my reception and Sophie was second. So far we are 2 for 2!

Here are a few pictures from the wedding. I'm so glad I was able to share this special day with Sophie.

All of these photos are by Tony Modugno and his friend Tynan in Santa Barbara. If you live in SB and ever need photos done, contact them. They are awesome, plus Tony is one of my best friend's little brother. :o)

 Tanna the make-up artist.
 Kate, Tanna, Tina, Andi, Jaime, Sophs (the bride)
 Can you find the Mormon in this photo? ;o)
 Best friends.
 Same poses since high school.
Mom, Dad, Me and the Hub at the reception.

What a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment