Friday, February 22, 2013

Nailed It

Anyone seen this before?
Every time I see this I laugh my head off. I have said this so many times after trying out a new Pinterest idea, "Welp that definitely looked better in the picture."

I feel like Jer and I have had a lot of "Nailed It" moments in our life as of late. Some kind of funny but others we feel like we really nailed!

Nailed it #1:
 Jer planned the best late Valentines date. Dinner at the Veranda, ice cream and a movie.
AND this beautiful ring, it was exactly what I wanted and more. He went above and beyond on the gift. Nailed It!

Nailed it #2:
 Totally found my long lost retainer from high school while FINALLY organizing our bedroom and second bedroom.
After 2.5 years, we got a bed frame, organized our storage under the bed, AND put our bed frame on our bed. Sad? Sure. Feel accomplished? TOTALLY! Nailed it!

Nailed it #3:
 A successful baby shower Court and I threw for Alison. AND the blanket I made for her sweet baby girl on the way. This was a Pinterest nailed it for sure.
 Court with her masterpiece carseat cover.
 My second Pinterest nailed it from the shower: apples and daisies. So easy and cheap and looked really cute. Probably would have done bright green apples if I had it to do over.
 Third baby shower nailed it: Costco pinwheel sandwiches. Nailed it!

Nailed it #4:
 A successful proposal.
 We helped Meg's now-fiance propose to Meg at the Hale Center Theater by singing "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You."
She said yes. :o) Nailed it!

Nailed it #5:
 Jer totally nailed his interview with American Crafts and was immediately offered a full-time job with them as a Project Manager. We are so excited for this new opportunity. Totally Nailed it!

Here's to more "Nailed It" moments to come!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! You have been busy lately, darlin!! I love seeing all your projects and what you have been up to lately :D and CONGRATS to Jer on his new job! That is the best news. Love you and miss you...

    ReplyDelete