Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recipes

OK, I admit it, I have become somewhat of a blog stalker, but not just any blog. This is a blog completely devoted to listing delicious recipes! It is cjaneinthekitchen.blogspot.com and I frequent it daily for new ideas for meals and treats. I found out about this blog only about a week and a half ago and guess how many of the recipes I have made?! Six. That's right people, six recipes in about 10 days. This is how obsessed I am with it. I have ABSOLUTELY loved every single one so far except one which I found to be average. Here are the names of the recipes so you can look them up on her blog. The best part is, she has a google powered search so you can quickly find the recipes you want.

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (To Die For)

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Pure Evil Cookie Bars (Really, you feel like you're sinning when you eat them)

Winter Salad With Lemon Poppyseed Dressing (LOVE this dressing and the combo of fruits and veggies in this salad is phenomenal)

Sugar Cookie Truffles (I made these for Valentine's Day to give to Visiting Teachers etc. and I made my own variation on them, I wrapped the sugar cookie in brownie before I dipped them in chocolate. Very time consuming but worth it. I bought some cute treat bags and ribbon at Michael's for like a dollar and wrapped them up.)



And finally, the Chicken Pasta Salad (like I said, kind of average for me but that may be because I have had some other really good and different pasta salads, I will post these recipes asap)

Anyway, I hope you can find as much joy from this blog as I have and continue to find. Let me know what you think if you happen to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I have totally been looking for a good chicken tortilla soup recipe, so per your recommendation I tried it out and loved it! So delicious, it was fantastic. And I love that it is Katie's sister, I feel connected to her somehow! haha. Happy v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truffles look soooo cute in that bag!

    And I haven't tried the cinnamon roll pancakes yet - Those are next on my list!

    I'm going to tell Jane to name her next recipe after you. :)

    ReplyDelete